The warm weather is the perfect turning point to switch up your footwear. It’s time to put the much-loved winter boots away and top up your summer footwear.
Ready to switch up your step but not sure what styles go best with your summer outfits? We’ve put together the ultimate guide to the best shoes you can wear with all your summer outfits.
At Yours, we offer a diverse range of footwear with regular, wide and extra wide fits to choose from in UK sizes 3-10.
Best Shoes To Wear With Dresses In Summer
- Balance out the design with the dress style – If you’re wearing a brightly patterned dress you want to keep your footwear low-key. Similarly, if you’ve got a simpler dress on you can opt for a patterned or bolder design. If you’re looking for one style that will go with everything, keep it simple then you know it will go with a whole range of outfits.
- Trainers & sandals are your go-to for casual plans – It’s time you switched out your much-loved boots for something more breathable. Designed in a range of options, trainers and sandals are the easiest footwear to slip on during warmer months whilst keeping you cool and comfortable.
- If in doubt opt for white – The hardest working colour in your footwear, guaranteed to go with every outfit whether you’ve got a black number on or a bright statement dress.
Best Trainers To Wear With Dresses
White Trainers To Wear With Dresses
You really can’t go wrong with a pair of white trainers for any outfit! They instantly lighten and brighten any outfit, plus the change in weather means you don’t need to worry about getting them filthy. Whether you opt for high-top trainers, low ankle trainers or platform soles, we’ve picked out three ladies white trainers to wear with all your dresses.
Instantly giving a sporty, casual finish to the most feminine dress styles perfect for everyday wear.
Midi Dress And White Trainers
Black Trainers To Wear With Dresses
When you’re wearing black trainers, our top tip is to tie in a darker hue into your dress so it doesn’t look too harsh against one another. Opting for black trainers that have a contrast of white on them instantly lightens the darker base. If you’re wanting to dress down a more formal style, adding a pair of black trainers is an easy way to instantly dress it down.
We’ve picked out three different styles to bring a casual appeal to all your dresses.
Maxi Dress And Trainers
Best Sandals To Wear With Dresses
Flat Sandals To Wear With Dresses
Strappy sandals and dresses are another combination that go hand-in-hand all the way through summer. Strappy sandals are the best option if you’re looking for extra support to your ankles, perfect for a day out where you’re doing a lot of walking. Stick to simple black and white options with easy strap fastenings, so you can wear them with all your favourite printed and plain summer dresses.
Midi Dress With Sandals
Best Sandals To Wear With Maxi Dresses
The floor-sweeping length pairs perfectly with slip-on sandals. The maxi length means they pop out at the end of your dress so mules with strap detail are a great option to slip on and go. Whether you’re looking for buckle detailing, flip flop styles or simple strappy mules, you can pair all of these with your favourite long length dresses.
Best Heels To Wear With Dresses
Block Heels And Dresses
Occasion pending? Block heels and party dresses are your go-to for any after-dark event. If you’re opting for a knee length or midi dress, lace up block heels are a great way to show off your legs. The block heel makes them super comfy to wear all night long and are a great option if you’re not confident with wearing stiletto heels.
Black Dress And Heels
Summer Shoes To Wear With Jeans
- Choose a style you can wear with a range of washes – You don’t want to buy a pair of shoes that only goes with one pair of jeans and one outfit, you want to get the most wear out of them with all your denim.
- Platform and chunky soles instantly elevate any look – Not only adding extra height to your outfit but also extra style points, platform and chunky soles are here to stay and are the perfect match for your denim to amp up the everyday.
Best Trainers To Wear With Jeans
Casual Trainers To Wear With Jeans
You’ve got a fairly neutral and plain base with jeans so you can add detail and patterns subtly through your footwear. Whatever length of denim you’re wearing, canvas trainers polish off your casual outfits every time. Animal print your fave? Step into this statement print paired with a basic outfit, soften tones with pastel lilac or stick to signature black for endless outfit opportunities.
Best Sandals To Wear With Jeans
Mules and ankle strap sandals are the best sandals to wear with jeans. Whether you opt for full length jeans, ankle length jeans or cropped jeans, they go with them all! We’ve picked out three of our favourite styles you can slip on and go in no time. Easy to wear with a simple tee and jeans for a timeless look you’ll love every year but also dress up with wide leg jeans and a blouse.
Jeans And Sandals Outfit
Best Heels To Wear With Jeans
Wearing your favourite jeans and a nice top? Slip on a pair of heels to complete your going out look. Heeled mules draw attention to your ankles, instantly creating a flattering look by highlighting the smallest part of your leg. They’re super comfy to wear too with padded soles and heel heights that won’t leave your feet hurting by the end of the evening!
Block Heels And Jeans Outfit
Shop Wide Fit Shoes for even more must-have summer footwear.
Show us the footwear you’re stepping into this season over on social with the hashtag #ThisIsYours on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter – you might even get featured!