Got that holiday feeling? We’re all definitely ready to get the suitcases down from the loft and get packing! All holiday accommodation can now open in England meaning you can go away for that short weekend you’ve been planning or a long awaited week by the coast. Whatever you have planned this summer, the feeling of having something to look forward to is back!
With it all up in the air of where we can go abroad this year, there are some great staycation destinations in the UK to make the most of. We’ve rounded up some staycation packing tips and summer outfit ideas that will get you in the holiday mood.
What Should I Pack For A Staycation?
- Travel Size Toiletries – Even though there’s no weight limit you need to stick to with staycations, travel size toiletries make even more room for extra clothes and shoes…
- Sun Cream – Protecting our skin is super important all-year-round but more so during summer – don’t forget to put it on your face too!
- Games – Board games are a great way for everyone to have fun quality time together.
- Layering Options – It might be summer but that doesn’t stop a rainy or chilly day from happening – take layers you can put off and on over outfits so you’re prepared come rain or shine.
- Snacks – KEY to any long journey in the car and if you’ve got little kids to entertain they’ll definitely keep them quiet for a while.
- Outfit Planning – Having a rough idea of what you’ll be doing will make outfit planning and making the most use out of your clothes a lot easier. For example you could take 3 dresses, 1 pair of jeans and 5 tops you can wear with the jeans to get the most of the space.
Restaurants can now open indoors! Gone are the days of wearing way too many layers in an attempt to keep warm. Put on that pretty dress you’ve been itching to wear with your favourite pair of heels. We’ll be taking full advantage of getting glam and eating out!
This floral balloon sleeve dress is perfect for day-to-night dressing. Show some shoulder with the bardot neckline and swap your flats out for block heeled sandals in the evening.
Going out-out? There’s no better feeling than getting all glammed up for a night out. You can always rely on a denim jacket on cool evenings over a dress or jumpsuit. Just add heels and a clutch bag!
Floaty maxi dresses are perfect for daytime summer plans. They’re such an easy throw on piece that requires no effort what so ever! This red floral maxi dress is an essential. Flattering your waist with a drawstring tie waist and splits to the leg for a floaty finish. Pair with some comfy sandals, sunnies and you’re ready to head out in style.
On hot sunny days you only want lightweight and floaty fabrics you can be comfortable in right? Cool cotton trousers are made for summer styling. Designed to keep you cool and comfortable they’re a summer staple you can dress down with a basic vest top or style up with a pretty blouse. Straw hats are a great way to accessorise and get that holiday boujee vibe – they go with everything!
Heading to the coast? Get beach ready whether you’re braving a dip in the sea or just soaking up the sun. This neon orange midi dress is a great option to throw on as you head from car to beach. Don’t forget sun cream!
If you’re looking for extra coverage as you relax in the heat opt for a cover up over your swimsuit or bikini. Lightweight in fabric this maxi cover up gives your look an effortless bohemian feel with an aztec zig zag pattern and tassel tie fastening.
Accessories are key to styling up summer outfits! Pack accessories you can wear with multiple outfits and footwear you can wear during the day and the evening with all of your killer looks.
Discover more holiday styles here.
Staycation ready? Show us your holiday looks over on social using the hashtag #ThisIsYours@on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter, you might even get featured!